NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This competition is open only to those who sign up at www.collins234.com.au/win and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The competition is only open to residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Collins234, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the competition. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Collins234 as final and binding as it relates to the content of this competition.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Wednesday 18th March 2020 and ending Thursday 16th April 2020. All online entries must be received by 5pm AEST, Thursday 16th April 2020.
4. How to Enter: The competition must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.collins234.com.au/win. The entry must fulfil all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Collins234. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Collins234.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the competition (the “Winner”) will receive one double pass to Shrek – The Musical. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Collins234. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Collins234 discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Collins234 to use Winner’s name and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random / blind draw under the supervision of Collins234. The winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of the Winners. Collins234 shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT COLLINS234‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this competition, You understand and agree that Collins234, anyone acting on behalf of Collins234, and Collins234’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without limitation, your entry, name, image, statements about the competition, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Collins234 from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Collins234 may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Collins234 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Collins234’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Collins234 may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Collins234. Collins234 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. By entering this competition, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules and your email address will be placed into our monthly email contact list. You are able to unsubscribe or change your contact preferences at anytime once your email is placed into the mailing list. Collins234 has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Collins234 reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Collins234 and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND VICTORIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Victoria having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
234 Collins St, Melbourne 3000
|Monday||10.00am - 6.00pm|
|Tuesday||10.00am - 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||10.00am - 6.00pm|
|Thursday||10.00am - 7.00pm|
|Friday||10.00am - 8.00pm|
|Saturday||12.00pm - 5.00pm|
|Sunday||12.00pm - 5.00pm|
|12.00pm - 5.00pm|