1.This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Knight Frank, ABN 17 004973 684, of Level 4, 230 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 (“Promoter”).
2. Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions and prize information publish ed by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Competition is only open to “Eligible Entrants”. An Eligible Entrant is an individual who purchases an item at Collins234 between the 19th and 22nd January and is one of the first 50 people in the promotional days (19th -22rd January) to redeem their free scoop of Gelati icecream on that day. Excluding any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s competitions. Eligible Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this Competition.
4. This competition is limited to 50 gelatos a day to be given away. Gelatos are while stocks last.
5. Prizes must be collected from the pop-up Gelati cart at Collins234, 234 Collins Street Melbourne unless otherwise arranged. Prizes cannot and will not be held or saved for another day or date and must be redeemed between 12pm and 2pm on promotional days and is limited until 50 Gelatos per day have been redeemed.
6. Competition opens at 12:00hrs 19/01/2016 and closes at 14:00 hrs on 22/01/2016 (“Entry Period ). All times and dates are times and dates in Melbourne which will be either Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (“AEDST”) or Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) during the Entry Period. All times are stated using the 24 hour clock. 00:01 hrs is the start of the day and 24:00 hrs is the end of the day.
8. To be eligible to enter, the Eligible Entrant must make a purchase at Collins234 on the 19th, 20th, 21st or 22nd of January 2016.
9. A valid receipt must be shown at time of redemption.
10. To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period: Make a purchase at a participating Collins234 retailer (excluding SABA and Dymocks). The store person will give shoppers a voucher to present to the Gelati cart attendant between 12pm and 2pm on promotional days. Shoppers will exchange the voucher for a scoop of Gelato in the shoppers choice of flavour.
11. An Eligible Entrant may only redeem ONE gelato per receipt per day. Multiple vouchers for multiple purchases on the same day will be at the retailer discretion.
12. If a winner does not accept their prize within the promotional times and days then the prize will be forfeited and be subject to a re-draw.
13. Any cost associated with accessing the Competition Website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that Eligible Entrant invalid.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15.Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
16.Multiple entries are not permitted; The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to block any Eligible Entrant from entering the competition.
There are 200 instant win elements to the Collins234 Gelati Van competition
There are 200 prizes ONLY which can be awarded in the promotion.
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
18. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
19. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to exclude or substitute the prize (or that part of the prize).
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Eligible Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. It is a condition of accepting a prize, that the winners must comply with all the conditions of use/redemption of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements including a reasonable level of health to participate and not have dietary requirements which will affect their health or wellbeing as a result of consumption of Gelato.
22. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
23. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Eligible Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or Internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); (v) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (vi) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Condition s; (vii) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPETITION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
24. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and Knight Frank, ABN 17 004 973 684, and associated agencies and all those entities’ personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.