Collins234 Boutique Place (Davinksi Nominees Pty Ltd, ABN 60 005 202 184), managed by Knight Frank Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 17 004 973 684), recognises the trust you are placing in us through your dealings with us. We are committed to the protection of your personal information. Our policies comply with our obligations under the National Privacy Principles that form part of the Privacy Act 1988 and are intended to protect your privacy in respect of any personal information that you may provide to us.
Collins234 and its respective controlled entities may collect personal and other information in the circumstances set out below.
We refer to each of these entities in this policy as “us”, “we”, or “Collins234”.
What information Collins234 collects and why:
Collins234 collects information from customers in a number of different ways. These include the following:
- In connection with competitions or signing up to email newsletters, customers provide us with their contact details. Collins234 collects these details to contact competition winners, and to inform customers about Collins234 events, activities and promotions, both in centre and as part of Collins234’s other activities. Customers have the option to opt out from receiving this information.
- Collins234 is under video and camera surveillance. When entering Collins234 customer’s personal information and images may be collected by Collins234, and Collins234 may collect customer’s personal information and images from third parties (for example, the police or retailers). This information may be used by Collins234 in connection with the management and security of the shopping centre and may be provided to law enforcement and government bodies, Collins234 staff and subcontractors, insurers and retailers for those purposes.
In addition to the purposes set out above, this information may be used by Collins234 in connection with the management and security of Collins234 generally, and may be provided to law enforcement and government bodies, insurers, Collins234 staff and subcontractors, third parties who provide Collins234 with services from time to time and retailers for these purposes.
Collins234 collects the following types of personal information from unincorporated retailers and guarantors during negotiations for, and during the term of, the lease/licence for premises and kiosks at Collins234:
- contact and insurance details;
- information as to retailers’ financial standing and retailing experience; and
- other financial and trading information,
Collins234 requires this information to evaluate whether the relevant centre owner should enter into a lease or licence with the retailer; to assist Collins234 in the management of their relationship; and to monitor the performance of the centre. Occasionally, the information may also be made available to others in connection with any transactions involving the ownership of the centre.
If the retailer provides Collins234 with direct debit or direct credit details, Collins234 will only disclose those details to Collins234’s bank to facilitate the provision of that service.
Additionally, as noted above Collins234 is under video and camera surveillance. When entering Collins234 shopping centres, the personal information and images of retailers and their staff may be collected by Collins234. This information may be used by Collins234 in connection with the management and security of the shopping centres and may be provided to law enforcement and government bodies, insurers, Collins234 staff and subcontractors, third parties who provide Collins234 with services from time to time and other retailers for those purposes.
Who collects the information
Personal information collected about individuals (as described above) may be collected by, or on behalf of:
- members of Collins234 Centre Management staff; and
- the owners of Collins234.
Information may also be collected by Collins234 on behalf of other people as set out in notices given to customers, or consents given by customers, at or prior to the time the personal information is collected.
How we use the information we collect
We (or the owners we act as agent for) may use personal information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity;
- to provide goods or services, including gift cards, to conduct competitions or promotions for which you have registered and to otherwise perform any obligations and/or exercise any rights we have under any contracts between us;
- to meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
- to help us improve the structure, layout and usability of our websites and to enable you to participate in any interactive features of the website;
- to help us plan, operate and manage the shopping centre;
- to answer any questions you may raise or respond to any comments you may send us;
- to carry out market analysis and research; and
- to market and promote the shopping centre, and any of the tenants of those shopping centres.
We may send marketing or promotional materials to you where you subscribe to one of our newsletters or any other communication service, you request information about our services or you provide your contact details to us and request that we contact you. If you do not want to receive this type of information, please let us know by contacting us.
We may share personal information about you with:
- other companies in the same corporate group as us;
- owners of the shopping centre for whom we provide property management services;
- our agents and subcontractors who provide information management or other services to us (for example, credit assessment or marketing services);
- a buyer or prospective buyer of us or our business or of the shopping centre;
- our professional advisers, such as our lawyers and accountants, where required for them to advise us;
- other persons where necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation or perform any obligations and/or exercise any rights we have under any contracts between us; and
- Your personal information will not necessarily be made available to all of our staff. Access to your information will be restricted to those staff who require the information for the purposes set out above.
How your personal information is stored
All personal information collected by Collins234 is held securely, whether on Collins234’s physical files, in Collins234’s computer systems or in a database. This information is only made available to Collins234 Centre Management staff on a ‘need to know’ basis or to other people as outlined in this policy, who have agreed to treat that information confidentially. Your personal information may be transmitted over the Internet once it has been stored in the database and may also be transferred across borders to foreign countries, where doing so is part of Collins234’s business practices relating to the storage of data and where permitted by law. If Collins234 ever has a requirement to transmit such data over the Internet (for example, to make an off-site back up) it will be in encrypted form.
Disclosing your personal information
We understand how important it is to keep your personal information private, so we will disclose personal information we have about you only in certain specific circumstances, when:
- you agree to the disclosure;
- we use it for the purposes we collected it; or
- disclosure is required or authorised by law.
To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose information about you to:
- related companies for marketing purposes;
- the owners of the shopping centre managed by members of Knight Frank Australia Pty Ltd from time to time;
- third parties who provide services to Collins234 from time to time;
- government agencies as part of our statutory obligations,
or as otherwise permitted by law.
Right of access to your information
You have the right to access, update and correct your personal information held by us. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is up-to-date, accurate and complete.
If you wish to access, update or correct your personal information held by us, please contact our Privacy Officer, whose details appear below, or your relevant shopping centre manager.
Other information we collect
We may also collect the following information from you:
- where devices are able to connect to, or are identifiable by, in-centre infrastructure, we may collect data including usage, location and type of device, from those devices, and other data which users consent to us collecting from time to time;
- the fully qualified domain name from which you accessed our website, or alternatively, your IP address;
- the date and time you accessed each page on our web site;
- the URL of any webpage from which you accessed our site (the referrer);
- cookies which track your visits to the Site; and
- the web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed.
We use this information so that we can tell which pages are the most popular and where shoppers spend most of their time. We use this information to improve our website.
Further information regarding Australian Privacy Legislation
If you would like further information relating to the Australian Privacy Legislation and the National Privacy Principles, please visit www.privacy.gov.au.
Please contact Collins234 Centre Management if you believe:
- someone has gained access to your personal information by mistake;
- we have breached our privacy obligations or your privacy rights in any way; or
You can contact Collins234 Centre Management on (ph) 03 9650 4373, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to: Level 4, 230 Collins Street, Melbourne 3000
Davinski Nominees Pty Ltd and Knight Frank Australia Pty Ltd do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information in this site and does not accept any responsibility for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense incurred by you as a result of (a) any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information (including any data, plans, maps and graphics) in this site or (b) any decision you make in reliance upon the information contained in this site.
The information contained in this website is provided in good faith and is illustrative only. Nothing in this website constitutes a lease offer or warranty as to the profitability, design or layout of any Knight Frank Australia Pty Ltd managed centres.
You acknowledge that Knight Frank Australia Pty Ltd may amend, add or remove any information in this site at any time without notice.
Knight Frank Australia Pty Ltd recommends that you obtain independent financial, business and legal advice before you enter into any legally binding agreement with Knight Frank Australia Pty Ltd or an owner of a shopping centre managed by Knight Frank Australia Pty Ltd. You should carry out your own investigations and satisfy yourself as to the correctness of any particular in this site.
If you are interested in leasing premises in a shopping centre managed by Knight Frank Australia Pty Ltd, please contact the relevant Knight Frank Australia Pty Ltd leasing executive for that centre.
You may not copy or use any part of this website without the express written consent of Knight Frank Australia Pty Ltd.
This site has been created under Australian law. Any monetary amounts are expressed in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated.