Vote to Win $50
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18, as of the date of entry, who are in an appropriate physical condition to potentially take the prize and who has fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants‘).
- Employees, and their immediate families of Collins234 and associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is Knight Frank Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 17 004 973 684) of Level 4, 230 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 (‘Promoter‘).
How to enter
- To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below) complete the entry form online at ccom.au (‘Primary Entry’).
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter and Collins234 (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter
- Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email address, to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
- One Primary Entry per person. Multiple subsequent Bonus Entries for each Eligible Transaction is not permitted. If an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on 07/03/2016 at 09:00 AM and closes 18/03/2016 at 5:00 PM (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at Knight Frank Australia Pty Ltd, Level 4, 230 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 on 24/03/2016 at 10:00 AM. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- The winner will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their name will also be published on 31/03/2016 at com.au, for 28 days
- Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 31/03/2016 at the same time and place (Knight Frank Australia Pty Ltd, Level 4, 230 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000) as the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw.
Prize on offer
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $1,500 (Including GST where applicable), as at 4/02/2016
- The prize on offer is:
|[ number ]||[ full details ]||[ Max. RRP for each prize ]|
|Thirty (30)||The winner will receive a $50 Gift Card to use at participating retailers of Collins234 Boutique Place, to spend within a year of the competition being completed (24/03/17).||$ 50|
- In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the winner will forfeit the entire prize and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, other than as a result of an ‘act of god’ as noted in clause 18, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.