Chic & Fruity Ice for Summer Cocktails
Published 19 December 2022 by Collins234
Bring in the New Year in with a little Fizz!
It’s soon time to pop the bubbly to celebrate a New Year. We have the perfect addition to make it that little more special. Deliciously easy and instantly Summery; these chic & fruity ice blocks are a great way to liven up an already tasty glass of your favourite sparkling wine or champagne.
CHIC & FRUITY ICE CUBES
- Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries or raspberries.
- Herbs such as thyme, mint and rosemary.
- Small edible flowers like chamomile, pansy or marigolds.
- Extra mint for garnishes.
- Sliced limes or lemons.
- Arrange an assortment of fruit, herbs and petals into each pod of your icecube tray.
- Gently fill the tray with water and leave overnight in the freezer.
- Fill champagne glasses with your fruity ice cubes then add your favourite bubbles, or for an alcohol free option, add orange juice, sparking grape juice, sliced limes, lemons and berries to a jug for a refreshing fizzy punch.
Getting ready for the Picnic season?
Get excited for New Year’s gatherings and Summer picnics. We’ve hand picked our favourite picnic essentials, all available at Dymocks Art of Giving located on the ground floor at Collins234. Visit their Instagram profile for more inspiration.