1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
3. The Promoter is Davinksi Nominees Pty Ltd, trading as Collins234 and Managed with ABN 44 485 572 299 by Knight Frank Pty Ltd, Collins234, 234 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000. (‘Promoter’).
1. This promotion is only open to Victorian (Australia) residents.
2. If the major prize-winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
3. The prize-winner must provide suitable identification e.g. Driver’s licence, the promoter’s satisfaction to be entitled to claim the prize.
4. By submitting an entry into this competition, entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter. Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
5. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and participating retail stores are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means parents/ step-parents, spouse and children.
To enter our Win a $3,000 Collins234 Gift Card (the competition) at Collins234 customers simply:
The following retailers are deemed participating retailers:
The competition opens at 9am Thursday 5 August 2021 and closes 5pm Tuesday 30 November 2021.
This is called the ‘promotion period’.
1. Information on ‘how to enter’ forms part of these ‘Conditions of Entry’.
2. Entry is limited to One (1) entry per person per day.
3. Customers may enter more than once, but each entry must be completed in full to be
considered valid and a corresponding receipt produced.
4. Entries received after the close date 5pm Tuesday 30 November 2021 will not be considered
5. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entry.
6. Entries will not be accepted via post.
7. Entries illegible, forged, mutilated, copied or tampered with in any way will not be considered.
8. Receipts from non-participating retailers cannot be presented as receipts to enter.
9. The prize-winner must provide suitable identification to the promoters’ satisfaction to be
entitled to claim the prize.
10. The prize-winner must be able to present receipt of as proof of purchase in order to claim
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant
who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the
12. The prize values are correct at the authorisation date of the competition. Prizes are based on
RRP. The Promoter is not responsible for any subsequent variation in values.
13. The prizes are not redeemable for cash and not transferable and must be taken as offered.
The prize can not be replace is lost or misplaced.
1. There is 1 (one) major prize of on $3,000 Collins234 Gift Card
2. Total Prize valued to a maximum of $3,000.
1. The Gift Card cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other form of cash or store voucher.
2. The voucher is valid for 3 years from voucher issue date.
3. Collins234 reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any
stage during the promotion.
The prize winner will be drawn at 11am, 1 December at the Centre Management
Office Collins234, Level 4, 230 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
1. The winner will be determined via a random draw.
2. The decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
3. The winner will be contacted by phone and in writing after the draw has taken place with the
contact details provided on the entry form.
4. If despite every reasonable effort the winner of a prize cannot be contacted, the prize will be
retained for 1 month. At the end of the 1 month, being 31 December 2021, if the prize remains
unclaimed, there will be a redraw. Any redraw/s will be conducted at the Centre Management
Office, Collins 234, Level 4, 230 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
5. The winner/s name will be published on Collins234 website www.collins234.com.au within 72
hours of the prize draw and other social media outlets operated at the time by Collins234.
1. By entering the promotion, you give the Promoter consent to use your personal information
for further purposes and promotions unless you say otherwise.
2. The Promoter agrees to keep confidential all personal details obtained by the Promoter during
the Promotional Period and agrees that such information will be used for the purposes of the
3. If the customer chooses to accept the prize, the Promoter, reserves the right to use the
customers name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes. This forms a condition
1. The Promoter and its related entities collect entrants’ personal information for the purpose of
conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and
notifying winners) and for the purpose disclosed in clause 7.
available at: https://collins234.com.au/privacy-policy/
3. You may request access or to update your personal information or lodge a complaint by
writing to The Privacy Officer, Knight Frank Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 17 004 973 684)
1. The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition, accept no responsibility
for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered [including but not limited to indirect or
consequential loss] or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the
use and enjoyment of any item gained via the prize except for any liability which cannot be
excluded by law.
2. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize
winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice
on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
3. Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid prize claims in
excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
4. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by
computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any
other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration
security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be suspended
subject to the approval gaming authorities in VIC, where required.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry
process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of
the gaming authorities where required.
6. If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be
declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision [or
part thereof] shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other terms and
conditions hereof shall remain in full force.
1. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the
Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
2. Prize-winners are advised tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they
should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of the prize.
3. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel
or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect
the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The
Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other
aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting”
is not permitted and will not be accepted.
4. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility
and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or
similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable
6. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or
any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access
or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or
misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond
the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these
Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a
prize The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for
any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits
or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained
(whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition
including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in
which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-
Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing
date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
For further information regarding the terms and conditions please contact Felicity McMeekin on
03 8539 3000.
234 Collins St, Melbourne 3000
|Monday||11.00am - 7.00pm|
|Tuesday||11.00am - 7.00pm|
|Wednesday||11.00am - 7.00pm|
|Thursday||11.00am - 8.00pm|
|Friday||11.00am - 9.00pm|
|Saturday||11.00am - 6.00pm|
|Sunday||1.00pm - 6.00pm|
|1.00pm - 6.00pm|